- Full Ceramic Side Wall Package
- Micro Assembly Ceramic Metal Post
- Optical Package With Ceramic Feed Through
- Power Package With Ceramic Side Walls
- RF Package With Connectors
PROCESS / CAPABILITIES:
- Much of a package's success is due to Santier, Inc.'s in-house ability to produce highly toleranced, long lasting fixtures from graphite.
- Santier, Inc.'s QA professionals meticulously monitor the condition of every fixture to ensure that high standards of product quality are maintained.
- Santier, Inc. can concurrently operate multiple furnaces.
- Operating temperatures for our furnaces vary from 300°C to 1000°C.
- Brazing alloys include, but are not limited to, silver and gold-based alloys.
- The smallest brazed component Santier, Inc. offers is just a few millimeters across.
- The largest brazed component to date reaches over 120mm (5") square.
- Shapes may be simple squares and rectangles, complex with specific profiles, or anything in between.
- Santier, Inc.'s thermally matched metal composites include: copper tungsten, copper molybdenum alloy 42 and aluminum graphite.
- The other metals include: copper, aluminum, cold rolled steel, stainless steel and diamond composites.
- The ceramics Santier, Inc. brazes are HTCC Al2O3 multilayer ceramic, AlN and BeO.