- Tungsten Copper (WCu)
- Molybdenum Copper (MoCu)
- Silvar Kovar, Aluminum Graphite (AlGr), Copper Graphite (CuGr)
- Tailorable Coefficient Of Thermal Expansion
PROCESS / CAPABILITIES:
PRESS & SINTER
- Santier, Inc. uses proprietary powder formulations.
- Manufactured products are Copper Tungsten, Copper Molybdenum
- Santier, Inc. optimizes the CTE (coefficient of thermal expansion) by varying compositions.
- To achieve specific properties, Santier, Inc. combines a range of technologies including grinding, lapping and etching.
- Several types of CNC machines are used every day.
- They are optimized for prototypes and high volume runs.
- Santier, Inc. meets the tolerances demanded by today's market.
- Santier, Inc. is a volume manufacturer of EDM products.
- Santier, Inc. makes high specification outlines of anything from simple shapes to heavily profiled outlines.
- This technology is often used in conjunction with CNC for specific features.